Saturday, January 28, 2012

Package Deal

hi!

im back. but not for long. right about now, i am late for nearly two weeks for my assignments in my class and i still need to lose about three kilos so i can definitely say i am safe for hiring.

work is work. still adapting to the routines and to the hugeness of patient assignment. before, i only handled two patients for each shift. now? minimum of three!

my preceptor is the best. though we had a rough time two weeks ago (an incident which i think was a little bit insignificant), i will still say that i got the best one. very patient and very kind to my needs as a newbie.

my new work has a lot of great people. except for two staff nurses who are bitching about their greatness and our weaknesses. well, they are everywhere so i guess i have to deal with them just like the old times.

sleep has been a luxury for me. i am slowly becoming a panda with the eye bags that accompany me during night and afternoon shifts. just like the good old days.

for now, i am going to savor each learning moment and try to be the best that i can be. i have to remind myself that this is what i have been yearning for since 2010.

so the complicated routines, expectations, work load and crazy schedule, they are all part of this blessing.

hey you, how are you doing? i hope you are fine.