Sunday, September 1, 2013

Short

it was the first time. and i think, i will never forget it.

it started with my mouse playing on me. then the browser just went apathetic and finally, my laptop would not open anymore. the date was 26 and that would mean running very low on cash. but still, i had to make my laptop work. i was waiting for an important email.

greenhills saved me but it came with a price of 600 pesos. goodbye swimming lessons! goodbye travel plans. to think, i politely rejected the offer of my aunt to buy me a new laptop.

calculating my steps and well, the remaining money, my laptop was revived. aimlessly, i bought some stuff to keep me until the next pay day when it happened. upon paying at the counter, i realized that i was short on money and i had to cancel some stuff!

was i embarrassed? probably a bit but it definitely made a mark on me- that i should save and take care of the things that i have.

gotta have some discipline.

1 comment:

LoF said...

i guess the silver lining is that at least our troubles are in computers just before our regular pay day and we are facing the loss of our only crop for the year. haha