Monday, April 6, 2009

Please Take Control

a lot of things happened in the first quarter of the year.

-january was a good month for me. medyo light ang mga cases namen and nagsurvive naman ako.

-i bought my laptop with my own money! yay!

-i was the best nurse last february. but it is not good kasi it is a title na nagsasabing "you can give all the hard cases to me" na kung saan hindi ko gusto dahil sobrang nakakapagod.

-i moved out from our old flat and moved in with three new friends.

-yesterday just marked our seventh month of hard labor here in egypt.

-absent ako kagabi from work kasi burned out nako. every month, may absent ako from work just to take the much needed break.

-hindi ko pa rin naayos ang mga papers ko sa australia and malapit na ang deadline ko para dito.

minsan, ang pakiramdam ko, hindi ko napapansin yung ilang bagay na nangyayari sa paligid ko. masyado ata akong focused on how to get by sa work and how to keep up with all the demands. though partly hindi ko masisi ang sarili ko just because i feel and think that my work is so damn hard, hindi naman din ata tama to miss all the good things beyond my work.

actually, that is how i would like to begin this month. to see beyond my circumstance. to see beyond my plans and to see GOD's perspective even a glimpse lang dahil in reality, i could only thank GOD and have Him control my life. hindi ko kasi kaya pero Siya, He is the Master of the Universe kaya this somehow messed up life of mine e kayang kaya niyang icontrol once i let Him.

so GOD, take control of my life...

No comments: