Friday, May 16, 2008

Promise

I may be rushing things in my life. For weeks, I always end up being weary of my future, of my career. It is like I am so tired of waiting.

After so many months, I still don't have work. Patience, patience. I can still remember what Morgan Freeman said in the movie Evan Almighty that when you ask for patience from God, doesn't He give you opportunities to practice patience? Well, this is maybe the opportunity for me to practice my patience and eventually, I can become patient.

In the past, I always end up realizing that the time I waited for something, I learned a lot and the timing couldn't have been the best. Yes, God's timing is always perfect and I should be trusting Him.

This is it. This will be my last time that I will complain and whine about my situation. This is a promise to myself.
originally posted on friendster last november 18, 2007

No comments: