Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Positive

today,

i woke up at 6:30am knowing that my work starts at 8:00 am. i thought, waking up early was not bad at all. it means that i have a job.

at work, nurses were not cooperating to our study. i thought, having my job means knowing that i am not one of those uncooperative staff members. that i am not doing harm to any patient.

still at work, my boss required me of something that is not yet finished. i just gave him an update, not the finished one. i thought, at least my concern now does not have any communicable disease that can infect me.

going home, i had to do a lot of household chores since my brothers were not in the mood to help. i thought, at least i have food, water and a house that i have to maintain.

so today, i am going to put in my mind that my perspective towards life is the most important one.

positivity!

5 comments:

prophetic said...

Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. Thanks for sharing this valuable post.

Laws of attractions

Bishopjordan said...

The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and hold checking for brand new information.


Laws of thinking

Bishop Jordan said...

Thanks, I will bookmark this page and use it... really very help full blog.

Laws of prosperity

propheticmastermind said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author.I agree with your thought.Thank you for your sharing.

Bishop Jordan

prophecology said...

This is a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! I hope to read more of your post which is very informative and useful to all the readers. I salute writers like you for doing a great job!

Laws of attractions