Sunday, August 3, 2008

Somewhere Only We Know

Lake House was good. But very unreal. The Holiday is way cooler for me. Kate Winslet is just so amazing. This has been the trend for late Sunday nights- watching DVDs with my sister as we gorge ourselves with love stories.

I was hoping for some reality in these movies that somehow in the future, I might be able to use. Yeah, if I will ever be in that situation because right now, I often wonder if there is a slight chance that I will experience some loving.

Call me pathetic but you know, I have noticed that my life is boring. It sucks I know. To this, I am waiting for something that will bring a lot of changes in my life. At a standstill, I hope to halt this rot and bring forth cool changes in me. You may think that this might be late but I really don't care. Having achieved what I have right now is no better reason for me to trade it with what I think might be a cooler path of life. There are a lot of things in my life right now that deserve more attention than seemingly fleeting feelings.

Rainy days might have caused this feeling and I simply hate it. I know the world is waiting for me to share my self but please give me time.

By the way, I was waiting for the song Somewhere Only We Know by Kean in the film (The Lake House) but I didn't hear it. Was it really part of the movie soundtrack? Guess I need to watch it again. In case you haven't heard of it, here:

No comments: