Saturday, June 11, 2011

School



the office has somehow succeeded in keeping the laziness for updating you guys of the most mundane details of my life.

i could not blog anymore but then again, it gives me focus. to my work and school.

so school started officially for me. guess what? i was freaking late for my first day!

not good charl. not good.

but hey, i have not missed anything. orientation was done via web streaming so thank you technology for doing this.

each night, i spend at least one hour for reading books and modules for my studies. it is tough but necessary. it could have been easier if from the moment i passed the licensure examination, i have not stopped reading.

but, no more crying for that lost time as i try to inch my way towards the charl that i used to be in college.

welcome back school!

No comments: