Sunday, July 18, 2010

Prayer for the Cloud to Vanish

Lord, it has been months since i was put into an adventure that i thought it was all that i could ever dream of. but i did not happen and only You know the reason. please help me to not question Your wisdom. help me to control my thoughts of turning my back against You.

You have been my help all these times and forgive me if i tend to see only the bad side. i know i should look around me and marvel at your blessings. You have given my family a good health and continue to do so. we may not have an abundant finances but they are enough. thank You Lord for we are learning to be contented and to rely only on Your graces. thank You very much.

Lord, thank You also for the successes my friend benj and karen are receiving in singapore. thank You for the answered prayers. i also pray for sheng and her father that he may have a speedy recovery and for sheng to remain faithful and trusting that You are in control.

please remove the growing cloud in my mind that seeks to block my hopeful dependence on Your grace. allow me Lord to realize that my efforts are not in vain and that i should not be envious of my friends' successes. i beg of You, Lord to have mercy on me and grant me the job that i have been praying for me. bring me to the place where you destined me to be. continue to bless my family and protect us from any danger and harm that may come from evil and natural forces.

these i pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior and friend. Amen.

No comments: