Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happiness Realized

happiness is in my heart today.

i got to see some old friends and meet new friends. went malling until i was dead tired from window shopping and finally ended the day by hearing a mass from a nearby church.

i may be single but whenever i am with my friends, i feel life is complete with them.

i may be poor but i am healthy. i am able to function properly.

i may be a sinner but i feel His love flowing.

and it all started with me attending a christening of poan's son. and not making expectations that can cloud my curious heart. i talked a lot and i opened to other people.

i never knew this could be so much fun...

thank You Lord! now i am ready to work tomorrow...

2 comments:

annalyn said...

That's good for you, now I need to get some spirit from you :)

Charltoninho said...

thanks...

take some!