Saturday, March 12, 2011

Patience



it is a saturday night and i am still doing our presentation for the quality circle. i had to do this. i had to write this post as i relax myself out of the loathing i felt first, to my supervisor and to the other members of the circle.

i am now in the process of attaching the mail to be sent out to the members of the circle. i remembered my supervisor giving me major parts in the oral presentation which made me think if the half of the whole report i wrote was not enough.

and geez, i have not yet reached my first year at work yet i dread breathing the same air with my supervisor. how much more if i commit myself to stay some more years just to pay my loan?!

anyway, we are almost done. guess i need to buy a whole sack of patience.

*photo taken here.

No comments: