all my bags are packed and im ready to go...
but problem is, i don't know when im going because until now, the waiting is not yet over. i still have to wait for that decision so you might ask me, why?
the next batch is set to leave on the 29th and that is exactly five days from now. will i be included with that batch? maybe yes and maybe not.
i wish i will be; so here i am, preparing should the heavens be merciful on my desperate plea to leave this hot place. there will be few things left for me to take care of when the date is finally confirmed. if given the chance, id like to have the pdos on monday but hey, my agency will still have to give me the go signal.
as i have started to believe in the power of attraction, i set my efforts towards that one goal so do not blame me for being excited.