Saturday, April 17, 2010

Take Only What You Need From It

The memories fade
Like looking through a fogged mirror
Decision to decisions are made
And not bought,
But I thought this wouldn’t hurt a lot.
I guess not.

Control yourself
Take only what you need from it.

-Kids by MGMT

maybe i am intoxicated of MGMT's music but thing is, i felt that this song is trying to examine me like a frisky sophomore high school student in his botany class. cutting me in the middle to see through the depths of my humanity, i am now bare in the hands of nature and of fate.

the moment i was done with them, i was so sure that i will never miss them. now, i just hate it that i am fucking myself by being nostalgic of the things i did in the past. maybe, just maybe, doing nothing keeps you attracted to what was there before.

i need to listen more to the song.

No comments: